Q. Why am I having diarrhea after anal sex?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diarrhea or Stomach Cramps? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why am I having diarrhea after anal sex?

My partner tried anal sex for the first time in the last three years. It was not painful at all, and he finished inside of me. Also, he used a natural water based lube.

Everything seemed to be fine until the next morning when I had horrible diarrhea. It is very watery and lots of it.

There is no blood in stool, maybe has a light green color but overall brown with a bearable stomach cramp on the right side.

I am currently taking Iron and Vitamin B12 tablets.