Q. Could I get tablet Diazepam without a prescription?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I wanted to know whether I could get tablet Diazepam without a prescription. I took it six years ago for my anxiety disorder and lower back spasm after an injury. I currently take Salbutamol.

Thanks.

#

Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern.

Without a prescription, it will be tough for you to get the medication. So, let me prescribe you other medicine which will help out in this condition. For anti-anxiety pills, you will have to meet a doctor in person to examine you before prescribing a drug. And for muscle spasms, I suggest you take tablet Thiocolchicoside and Paracetamol once daily.

Would you please tell me what symptoms do you have?

Thanks for the reply.

I have painful spasms down my spine and in my left leg.

Thanks.

#

Along with the medications mentioned above, I suggest you take tablet Calcium once a day after dinner and tablet Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg once daily for ten days.

Take care.

|