Diet For Diarrhea

What is causing bloated stomach and watery stools?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 38-year-old male. My weight is 70 kg, and my height is 5.4 ft. Since yesterday, I am suffering from loose motion and slight pain in the stomach. My stomach feels bloated, and the motion is completely watery. Please suggest some medication.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern. As you know, loose motion is usually associated with food poisoning, or intestinal infection so has to treat it accordingly with various type of antibiotics. In your case, it is acute, so do not worry. It will be f...  Read Full »

What is the appropriate Diet for Diarrhea?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from loose motions for last 2 days . Now loose motions are under control but too much of body pain and I am very weak. I am just eating curd rice for lunch and dinner and idly in the morning. Please give me some guidance for food. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Since you had loose motions two days back, it is suggested that you take clean and hygienically prepared food for at least two weeks. Idli in the morning and curd rice for lunch and dinner is...  Read Full »