Diet In Dermatology

Can I get even skin tone by using Cetaphil?

Query: Hi doctor, My skin looks dull and oily in the T-zone. I have tried many products to get my skin tone even. As of now I am using Body Shop tea-tree products, but nothing seems to be working. Please advice, what products can I go for? Is Cetaphil a good product to use?  Read Full »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.  I can understand your concern. Yes, Cetaphil has few good products. You can use Cetaphil cleansing lotion for oily skin and wash your face with Cetaphil Dermacontrol oil as a regular moisturizing lotion. Apply Onetone cream on the dull areas of the face twice daily. Tak...  Read Full »

What is the solution for skin sagging following bariatric sleeve surgery?

Query: Hi doctor, I have gone through the bariatric sleeve surgery before three years. Now,  my stomach skin is sagging. Please advise me what to do.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you have gone for bariatric surgery, I just want to elaborate the things for better understanding. Skin has to stretch as we move and grow. In the case of weight loss surgery skin shrink and sagged since skin is a incredibly elastic living organ. Attend to your hydr...  Read Full »

What is the most effective treatment for clogged skin pores?

Query: Hi doctor, Can dead skin and excessive sebum buildup cause itchy skin? If so then what is the most effective treatment for clogged pores?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have excess sebum then you can develop acne or seborrheic dermatitis,which can cause itching.The best way to remove excess of sebum is steaming your face which not only open your closed pores but also reduce the chance of acne and other skin disease.You should do f...  Read Full »