Difficulty In Breathing

Can PPI cause stomach pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple problems with my stomach, it all began two years ago after taking pills which I was allergic to. My stomach became inflamed with a lot of acids, chronic antrum gastritis, and acid reflux. My stool was too soft, and I did not take any pill because my doctor did not give...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All the problems can be explained by dyspepsia. Although there are certain issues like normal endoscopy and absence of inflammation. And on endoscopy reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is no obvious granulation tissue seen. There may be some n...  Read Full »

Please suggest some yoga tips for breathing problems.

Query: Hi doctor, How to cure "hard breath" while performing activity? Give me some tips in yoga.  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar

Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not very clear from your mail what exactly you mean by "hard breath". I consider it "difficulty in breathing" and my answer is based on difficulty in breathing. Difficulty in breathing is a non-specific symptom and can be due to a wide variety of reasons. As th...  Read Full »

My throat is swollen, and it is hard to breathe and swallow. What is the treatment?

Query: Hello doctor,My throat is extremely swollen, and it is hard to breathe and swallow, I am in a lot of pain because my lymph nodes are swollen and it is making my ears hurts, my neck is swollen. I believe my tonsils are swollen, but it is hard to tell as my neck is so swollen and I cannot open my mout...  Read Full »

Dr. Surabhi Chopra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the symptoms you have mentioned in the query, you are having a severe acute exacerbation of chronic tonsillitis. 1) Pain in throat, difficulty in breathing and swallowing point towards an acute follicular tonsillitis. 2) Enlarged lymph nodes indicate t...  Read Full »

I have difficulty in breathing during orgasm. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old. My question is whenever I have an orgasm, the muscles and veins on my chest goes down, my arms get weaker and give difficulties breathing at night. I am always spitting out bloody snorts and having trouble in swallowing properly for few days, or sometimes even few w...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I feel that there is some problem in either your lungs, heart, or blood. Weakness with difficulty in breathing after orgasm indicates that your stamina is less. The cause for low stamina can be some problem in your blood or lungs or heart. Spitting ou...  Read Full »

I am experiencing strong and fast heartbeats with difficulty in breathing. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 31-years-old male and a heavy smoker. I usually have some problems with GERD, but when I take Nexium, I feel I am suffering recently from the following symptoms. During my day, around two times, I got episodes of the following while resting. 1. Strong heartbeats. 2. Accelerated...  Read Full »

Dr. Pramod Bhanudas Narkhede

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should curtail your smoking which is the reason for the increase in cholesterol as well as increasing your heart rate your heart and must be going very high due to stimulation of the heart by the nicotine and hydrocarbons limited by smoke the possibility of infre...  Read Full »

I did excercise and started having some breathing problem. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old and never had any medical issue. Three days ago, after running and skipping I am having breathing problem, earlier I was facing shortness of breathe (like I was breathing forcefully) then I visited a doctor they did ECG (which is perfectly normal) then doctor checked...  Read Full »

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Does it hurt anywhere in your chest when you take a deep breath? If yes, it could be that you may have strained a muscle in your chest. Give it some time, and it should go away. However if there is anyone in your immediate family who has asthma or if you were ever di...  Read Full »

My mother has difficulty in breathing after mitral valve replacement. Please suggest the treatment.

Query: Hello doctor,My mother is 59 years old and had undergone mitral valve replacement operation 15 days back. Now she is having breathing difficulty sometimes. SpO2 after exertion is 87 to 89 (without 02), the respiratory rate is around 28 to 30. I have attached the CT contrast thorax. There is no fever...  Read Full »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan

Allergy Specialist, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all the history you provided here. Your mother is currently suffering from two different problems. Mitral valve replacement followed by mild MR and TR as well as atrial fibrillation, are distinct cardiac problems. And according to you, she is taki...  Read Full »

Having anxiety, stress, breathing difficulty, and dizziness. What it could be?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38-year-old female. I have anxiety, stress, breathing difficulty, dizziness, and, loose stools. Also, I am not able to eat. Currently, I am not under any medication. But a few years back, I had a medicine called Typlin C. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms could be related to a panic disorder. For this reason, I would recommend consulting with a psychologist or psychiatrist. Starting Typlin C again or another type of antidepressant (SSRI) may be necessary. I would also recommend checking thyroid hormone l...  Read Full »

I have difficulty in breathing with burps and vomiting. Kindly advise.

Query: Hello doctor,I am facing a problem for one week and I am unable to breathe properly and I am getting lots of burps. I am vomiting white floaty water on each burp.  Read Full »

Dr. Abeer

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Most probably you have upper gastroenteritis. Do you have fever? Avoid eating spicy and fat food. Take saline one liter per day for five days. Take Domperidone one tablet three times daily for vomiting. Eat banana, white rice boiled, yogurt for five days.  Read Full »

I have breathing problem with tightness in lungs. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a breathing problem. I feel like something has tightened my lungs. Please advice what should I do.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See if you do not have any other symptoms like fever, cough with sputum and pain in the chest, etc. Then you can take steam of plain water and can add two to three drops of eucalyptus oil in it. It will help you. But if you feel some serious pro...  Read Full »