Q. I have a problem in taking a deep breath while inhaling the entire day. Why?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
Hello

I have a problem in taking a deep breath while inhaling ALL DAY(feeling like the breath doesnt go deep enough) for more than a month now.
Normal breathing is fine but deep breathing is an issue
Have a very mild cough in the morning.
NO breathing issue while sleeping.
Noticed an increased burping after meals or drinking even water
Took pantop dsr(2 times a day) and acinil liquid(3 times a day) but no change
No other symptoms
#

Dear,

Thank you for getting in touch with iCliniq. Have you been tested for Covid-19? If no then pls. do it. The symptoms you describe fit to a young individual with mild Covid-19.

At to your stomach medication, pls. chance to Gaviscon (alginate) Liquid. Skip the pantop and the acinil. Alginates are safer and more efficient.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Compromised lung function

Covid-19 PCR test
Covid-19 antibody test

Other infection
CA mass

Covid-19

*Covid test as mentioned above
*Test for bacterial infection
*Sonography of the upper abdomen
*Take Gaviscon liquid instead of the current stomach protecting drugs

Pls. report back when the Covid-19 test result will have arrived.

| 
1 out of 1 likes

COVID-19 and Lupus

Article Overview: Systemic lupus erythematosus is an immune disorder. Read this article to know more about the relation between COVID-19 and lupus. Read Article

Dr. Lochana
Rheumatologist

What Is COVID-19? COVID-19 or the coronavirus was discovered as a new virus in December 2019. It was first found at an animal market in Wuhan, China. It has spread around the world, traveling from the affected country to other places in the world. It has been horrifying since the lockdown period st...  Read Article

Are cold with chest pain and fatigue symptoms of pneumonia?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I have a cold with chest pain, fatigue and difficulty breathing for three days up till now, without physically consulting a doctor. I have had pneumonia last year and I am afraid that I might get again as I am starting to show some symptoms of pneumonia. Sh...  Read Full »

COVID-19 - How to Boost Your Immunity?

Article Overview: COVID-19 has finally made us realize the value of immunity. In individuals with a strong immune system, this fatal virus cannot result in severe infection. This is why COVID-19-related deaths are common in older adults and people with comorbidities. Read the article to know how to boost your immunity. Read Article

Dr. Ranjeet Singha, Pt
Preventive Medicine Physician

The World Health Organization (WHO) announced the COVID-19 outbreak on January 30th, 2020, and described it as a pandemic on March 11th, 2020. Currently, behavioral, non-pharmacological interventions (NPIs), such as the use of masks, self-isolation, quarantine, and even lockdown of entire territorie...  Read Article

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»