Q. I have difficulty in breathing, and my oxygen level is 92 percent. Kindly help me.

Dr. N Ashok Viswanath

I have difficulty in breathing, and my oxygen level is 92 percent.

#

It is better to start with a steroid if SpO2 goes less than 90%. For now, we will start with anti-inflammatory, multivitamin, and antiviral drugs.

1. Tablet Combiflam (Ibuprofen + Paracetamol) 1 tablet in the morning, afternoon, and night (after food).

2. Tablet Limcee (Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)) 500 mg 1 tablet in the morning and night (after food).

3. Tablet Nurokind D3 (Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Folic Acid 1.5mg, Methylcobalamin 15000mcg, Pyridoxine 3mg, and Vitamin D3) - 1 tablet in the afternoon (after food).

4. Tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg 1 tablet in the morning (30 minutes before food).

5. Tablet Montek LC (Montelukast + Levocetirizine) 1 tablet in the morning and night (after food).

6. Tablet Favipiravir 1800 mg today alone two doses (take one tablet in the evening and another in the late in the night) and from tomorrow Tablet Favipiravir 400 mg in the morning and night for the next five days (after food).

7. Cofsils Lozenges (6- 7 lozenges per day).

If the cough is present, take syrup Lupitus 5 ml in the morning and night. If SpO2 goes less than 90%, give these two medications and try to arrange for oxygen.

1. Tablet Dexamethasone 0.5 mg (2 tablets in the morning - afternoon - evening - night).

2. Budecort 200 spray (1 spray - 4 times a day).

Take foods rich in vitamin C like lemon, sweet lime, orange. Take food rich in flavonoids like green tea. Take warm milk with turmeric, crushed pepper, and crushed ginger thrice a day. Stay hydrated and monitor the body temperature and SpO2 once in 4 hrs (dominant hand - the middle finger - sitting position). It is better to sleep in the sitting position and leaning forward or sleep in the prone position. I wish to stay in a sitting position, frequently give mild exercise to your legs. Do breathing exercises atleast 4 to 5 times a day with a respirometer (buy a respirometer from the pharmacy). I wish you a speedy recovery. Follow up with me frequently.

| 
1 out of 1 likes