Q. I have difficulty in taking a deep breath. What can I do to normalize it?

Dr. Vivek Pillai

I have difficulty in taking a deep breath. I feel uncomfortable. My uric acid and cholesterol levels are at a higher range than normal. What can I do to normalize my breathing?

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have an LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol of 161 mg/dL. You can manage it by taking tablet Atorvastatin or tablet Rosuvastatin 20 mg at night for a month and see for improvement. Also, have a walk for half an hour a day. It helps you. You can have difficulty in having deep breathing due to thickened pleura. You can take a painkiller for a week. Please consider taking these drugs after consulting your local physician.

|