Q. What is causing difficulty in breathing with burps and vomiting?

Dr. Abeer
Published on Mar 01, 2019

I am facing a problem for one week and I am unable to breathe properly and I am getting lots of burps. I am vomiting white floaty water on each burp.

Dr. Abeer

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Welcome to iclinq.com.

Most probably you have upper gastroenteritis. Do you have fever? Avoid eating spicy and fat food. Take saline one liter per day for five days. Take Domperidone one tablet three times daily for vomiting. Eat banana, white rice boiled, yogurt for five days.

Food poisoning.

CBC.

Upper gastroenteritis.

Spicy, fatty food.

How can you tell the difference between food poisoning or possible Acetaminophen poisoning?

Query: Hello doctor, How can you tell the difference between food poisoning or possible Acetaminophen poisoning? I ask this because I used the internet to look up for my symptoms. And it is two days since when my symptoms started. I took 4 tablets of Tylenol rapid release and an hour before that I had...  Read Full >>

Dr. Divakara P

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The active ingredient in tablet tylenol is Paracetamol also known as Acetaminophen.  Frequent bowel movements is not a symptom of Paracetamol poisoning. So I will tell that you do not have Paracetamol poisoning and it is food poisoning.  Also the number of tablets need...  Read Full

Could vomiting cause prominence of the vessels of sclera?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 21 year old female. I was bulimic for about a year. It happens once or twice a week. I never noticed any permanent changes in my eyes throughout my episodes. However, the last time I ever binged and purged three months ago, I vomited violently. A few weeks after this, I noticed tha...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shikha
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern regarding your complaints. Do you have any pain in your eyes or developed any problem in vision in that duration? Is it associated with any redness? It would have been of help if you have sent a recent photograph of both of your eyes. Ke...  Read Full

Watery Diarrhea - Not Always Due to Food Poisoning

Article Overview: Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) is one of the serious reasons for watery diarrhea. Read Article

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

A person having watery diarrhea may think it is simply a tummy flu. But things can be even more serious than just a gastrointestinal tract infection. Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) means indigestion of food caused by the lack of digestive enzymes that normally are produced by the pancreas. ...  Read Article

Ask a Family Physician Now