Difficulty In Concentrating

Can you please suggest a diet chart so that I can study properly and stop gaining weight?

Query: Hlw dr. I m a student. I always feel very lazy n whenever i start studying i feel sleepy n get onto bed. My exams are coming n i m unable to control my sleeping. Please help me with some diet chart so that i can study properly n dur to improper diet my weight increased alarmingly.  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq. For your height, you just have to decrease 2-3 kgs. You can avoid on all kinds of junk foods, processed foods, bakery products, sweets, fried stuffs, alcohol and tobacco. Don’t store any kind of junk foods at home . That way you can control eating it. Follow a simple mantra...  Read Full »

How to concentrate on my studies?

Query: Hi doctor, I am so depressed with my life. Everything is going good now, but some past activities and incidents of my life are not getting over. Also, there are some characters in my family who ruined my past life and also trying to ruin my present life. I cannot tolerate them. There are lots of th...  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, if you are really feeling very low, exhausted and numb, then I think you should start with a good antidepressant medication. I suggest Nexito 10 mg (Escitalopram) once a day and wait for the results for at least four to six weeks. Consult your specialist doc...  Read Full »

How to fix my long term concentration problems with excessive mood swings?

Query: Hello doctor, I have trouble concentrating. It feels like my mind is always in a thousand different places at once and it is hard to keep in it one place or thought. I have excessive moods and sway from one thing to next all the time. I also have a constant voluntary shaking of my leg. I need some...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long have you been having trouble with concentration, mood swings, and restless legs? There are several different possible reasons that can cause these symptoms. For example, if these symptoms were present since childhood we may need to consider ADD/ADHD (attentio...  Read Full »

Please suggest ayurveda medicines for ADHD.

Query: Hi doctor, My son was diagnosed with ADHD before a year and subsequently he was given Vyvanse 20 mg. He has continued to take this medication until this year with a dosage increase from 20 mg to 30 mg. He is 8 years old and weighs about 70 lbs. I would like to get him off this medication and try ...  Read Full »

Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Specialist, Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Rather than just mentioning as ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), I would request you mention the dominant symptoms you have noted in him. Also, mention about his bowel movements, sleeping and food habits. Revert back with a detailed history to an ayur...  Read Full »

How to manage my irritability due to no concentration on my studies during board exams?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having 0% concentration in my studies. My board exams are going on, I have become too irritable. I am also able to make myself happy again but the stress of studying is bothering me as I cannot concentrate. Also, I am motivating myself but still, I cannot.  Read Full »

Dr. Sonia Malhotra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Board exams are indeed stressful for every student and especially with this huge coronavirus scare thats going on, it is even worse I am sure. Although, now that your board exams have been suspended for the next 10 days, you may breathe a sigh of relief. I can still ...  Read Full »

Why do I feel that my senses have dulled?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a period of time in my life recently where I was depressed and unmotivated. I have always had some forms of anxiety from time to time as well. More recently, however, I began to make strides to come out of my depression and started being happy and living life again, but I have no...  Read Full »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, I understand that you have problem encoding short-term memories and processing information. To know this better, I need to know few things. Have you had any seizures in the childhood associated with fever? Do you misplace things? Is it difficult t...  Read Full »

How to overcome brain fog while studying?

Query: Hello doctor, I am studying french, and every time I conjugate, I get a brain fog. It is the feeling you get when you stare at something. It is very annoying. What can I do to get rid of it? I am trying very hard to concentrate on the spells, but it is not helping me.  Read Full »

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Being a school counselor, I feel that you are having concentration issues while analyzing or solving any query in your academic work. Learning the second language whether it be French or any other, requires much effort in the beginning. Especially when you are at th...  Read Full »

What are the symptoms of ADHD?

Query: Hello doctor, I think I have ADHD. I am a teen and cannot go to a psychiatrist as my family does not believe me when I tell them and even claim I pretend to have the symptoms. I think there is something wrong with me and want to know.  Read Full »

Dr. Anthony Koller

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To answer your question regarding ADHD: Most people with ADHD will have displayed signs and symptoms of the disorder from a young age, usually before 12 years old. In this case your ADHD will usually have been noticeable and picked up by teachers or parents at a younger ...  Read Full »

My son has concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 15 years and medium built. He recently has some concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him? Please suggest the recommended dose. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is essential to understand the cause of a concentration problem. Based on the limited information provided here I can think of a few remedies. If your son has taken too much stress of his studies and due to which he is not able to perform well or unable to concentra...  Read Full »

My friend is disturbing me and I cannot study or work. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am preparing for my entrance exam. I am not able to concentrate on my studies since four months. I got shifted to a different hostel with my friend before four months. In the beginning, all was good and he is very much talkative and creepy. He always used to sit in my room and talk ab...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Because of one friend you cannot put your future at risk. If his company is not good or he is wasting your time, then better to keep yourself away from such friend. You are there to study and not to make friends. If you get a good rank, then only that thing will matter. N...  Read Full »