Difficulty In Concentrating

Why do I feel that my senses have dulled?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a period of time in my life recently where I was depressed and unmotivated. I have always had some forms of anxiety from time to time as well. More recently, however, I began to make strides to come out of my depression and started being happy and living life again, but I have no...  Read Full »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, I understand that you have problem encoding short-term memories and processing information. To know this better, I need to know few things. Have you had any seizures in the childhood associated with fever? Do you misplace things? Is it difficult t...  Read Full »

How to overcome brain fog while studying?

Query: Hello doctor, I am studying french, and every time I conjugate, I get a brain fog. It is the feeling you get when you stare at something. It is very annoying. What can I do to get rid of it? I am trying very hard to concentrate on the spells, but it is not helping me.  Read Full »

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Being a school counselor, I feel that you are having concentration issues while analyzing or solving any query in your academic work. Learning the second language whether it be French or any other, requires much effort in the beginning. Especially when you are at th...  Read Full »

What are the symptoms of ADHD?

Query: Hello doctor, I think I have ADHD. I am a teen and cannot go to a psychiatrist as my family does not believe me when I tell them and even claim I pretend to have the symptoms. I think there is something wrong with me and want to know.  Read Full »

Dr. Anthony Koller

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To answer your question regarding ADHD: Most people with ADHD will have displayed signs and symptoms of the disorder from a young age, usually before 12 years old. In this case your ADHD will usually have been noticeable and picked up by teachers or parents at a younger ...  Read Full »

My son has concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 15 years and medium built. He recently has some concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him? Please suggest the recommended dose. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is essential to understand the cause of a concentration problem. Based on the limited information provided here I can think of a few remedies. If your son has taken too much stress of his studies and due to which he is not able to perform well or unable to concentra...  Read Full »

My friend is disturbing me and I cannot study or work. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am preparing for my entrance exam. I am not able to concentrate on my studies since four months. I got shifted to a different hostel with my friend before four months. In the beginning, all was good and he is very much talkative and creepy. He always used to sit in my room and talk ab...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Because of one friend you cannot put your future at risk. If his company is not good or he is wasting your time, then better to keep yourself away from such friend. You are there to study and not to make friends. If you get a good rank, then only that thing will matter. N...  Read Full »

Why am I not able to concentrate on studies?

Query: Hi doctor, I cannot concentrate on my studies. I am getting distracted like anything. I do not know why. I am losing my temper often, anxious.  Read Full »

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not get disheartened. Most probably all of your symptoms are related to performance anxiety, (have to rule out all medical cause for anxiety-like thyroid, hypertension, serum calcium). The most important thing is to have faith in yourself, what you have done in whole y...  Read Full »

Child has poor concentration and nail biting habit. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, This query is about a healthy, happy boy who has poor concentration and cannot stop biting his nails. My 11-year-old son has had a nailbiting habit on and off since toddler years. We recently moved and started school (was homeschooled before). He has always been easily distracted when...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This needs medication which I will be prescribing.  Read Full »

Why have I lost interest in studies?

Query: Hello doctor, Till school, I was a very bright student but while pursuing graduation, I lost my interest in studies. Now I am not able to concentrate on studies and keep on thinking about other things. I am very tensed. What to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are various reasons of lack of interest in studies. Not having the subject of one's choice, parental expectations, the stress of performance, anxiety problem, lack of motivation. I would advise you to make a schedule and follow it strictly. Set some rewards for...  Read Full »

Why am I not able to concentrate in the class or studies for the past two years?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old girl, weight 38 kg, height 5 feet. So my problem is related to brain concentration. Earlier up to school, I had good concentrating power. After schooling, I started preparing for entrance exams and it has been two years preparing for the same but now I feel that I h...  Read Full »

Dr. Vijendra Chaturvedi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lack of concentration can be due to several reasons, most common reasons are stress, lack of sleep, disinterests in the project and lack of motivation. Here are some tips and the principle by which they help you. Minimum seven hours sleep helps to reinforce the memory,...  Read Full »

Are my symptoms due to ADHD?

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to figure out if I have ADHD. I cannot concentrate at school. While reading, my mind wanders off, and I forget everything. If I stay still, I shake a bit. Please help me.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The information you have provided indicates towards ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder). But at the same time, there are other conditions that have similar kind of presentation as you have reported. Other than this, there are a few other criteria that should...  Read Full »