Q. Please suggest a diet chart so that I can study properly and stop gaining weight.

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Hlw dr. I m a student. I always feel very lazy n whenever i start studying i feel sleepy n get onto bed. My exams are coming n i m unable to control my sleeping. Please help me with some diet chart so that i can study properly n dur to improper diet my weight increased alarmingly.

# Hi,
Welcome to icliniq. For your height, you just have to decrease 2-3 kgs. You can avoid on all kinds of junk foods, processed foods, bakery products, sweets, fried stuffs, alcohol and tobacco.
Don’t store any kind of junk foods at home . That way you can control eating it.
Follow a simple mantra in life. Early to bed, early to rise. No late night chatting in the phone, no binge eating/ watching tv etc. keep your mobiles/ other electronic gadgets away from you. That way , you can get good sleep and in mornings you will feel fresh. You can concentrate on your studies.
Do exercises daily for one hour. It will keep your mind fresh. Make a proper plan for yourself. Stick to your plan/ schedule for your studies.
Give yourself lot of breaks in between your studies. Say , study for an hour, give 10 minutes break and continue. Don’t keep your gadgets for your break.
That way , your mind will be active. Apart from exercises, be active the whole day. That way, you will not be putting on weight also.
Follow the advice. If you are still putting on weight, get back with the details of your food habits. Accordingly, I can suggest a diet chart for you.

| 

What is the possibility of breast cancer to transfer in generations?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 39-year-old female. I am fatigued, sluggish, difficulty concentrating, migraines, and difficulty regulating temperature. I have periodic tightness in the chest and fluttering sensation. My EKG, CT chest, and chest x-ray are normal and the COVID test is negative. My Vitamin B12...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Dietician Now