Q. Can I take digestive enzyme for frequent bloating?

Answered by Dr. Pooja Pardhi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Digestive Enzyme Supplements or Belly Bloating? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

When I wake up by 8 AM I immediately go to clear the bowel. After that, I feel somewhat relaxed but after few minutes I start feeling bloated and then I take a cup of tea and after 15 minutes again I rush to the bathroom. Then I feel completely relaxed but after breakfast, after few hours, it starts getting bloated but when I go to the bathroom I am not able to poop but I feel very upset in the stomach and bloated. So after my afternoon lunch, by evening 6 to 7, I eat some light food and after a few minutes, I need to rush to the bathroom to poop. I went to the doctor many times but nothing worked for me. I am plannig to take the digestive enzyme. Can I take it? Please suggest.