Q. Due to gas problem, I am unable to eat properly. Please help.

Dr. Alka
Published on Jan 25, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 27 year old male. From the last 3 to 4 years, I am having a troublesome gas problem. If I did not have food, then immediately my stomach is getting filled with gas. And so, I am unable to eat after that. I have a few other problems too. I have been getting sex thoughts in mind from my 15 years of age. So, I ejaculate very quickly, but only a few drops like jelly. Also, after complete urination, I am finding a few drops of urine in my pant. Whenever I am getting tension or fear or anger, I feel like someone is pushing some heat into my body from head to back and hands. After some time, the feeling will get weak with a bit of hungry. What to do?

Dr. Alka

#

• First, we will discuss your gas problem. Our digestive system produces multiple digestive juices. In stomach acid is also formed regularly to digest your food. This acid is produced time to time according to the circadian rhythm of the body.
  • Once you start adopting unhealthy lifestyle or due to work pressure you cannot eat on time, then these things will interfere with your digestion.
  • The best method to get rid of this ailment is to eat on time and eat healthily. Take your food as medicine, then you would not need to take medicine as your food.
  • Do not take three heavy meals. Instead take five small meals or make a habit of having something healthy food once in two or three hours. But above all, always have breakfast. It is the most important meal. You can take oats, fruits, muesli or whatever healthy you want to take.
  • Avoid heavy and deep fried foods. You can take salads, fresh fruits, roasted nuts and many more things, which will help to control your urge of hunger and the problem that you cannot eat much. You do not need to. Take as much as your body wants.
  • The second thing is to drink plenty of water. This well neutralizes the excessive acid.
  • Avoid fast food, pickles and deep fried food. Do your dinner one to two hours before sleeping.
  • I suggest syrup Zandu Pancharishta two tablespoon with water twice a day after food for four weeks for getting rid of your problem.
  • Tablet Himcocid (Himalaya) one to two tablet to be chewed after a meal for four weeks, but if you cannot chew all the time, then take two tablets at bedtime, chew them and after that drink lukewarm water.
  • Your second problem is that you have sex thoughts in mind from 15 years of age. See at that age; hormonal changes start occurring. So, it is normal to fantasize about all these things, but do not allow these feelings to dominate other ones.
  • The gel-like material might be your semen. Sometimes, if you fantasise much and do excessive masturbation, then this thing can happen. As long as this thing is not interfering with your sexual life, you do not need to worry and do not require any medicine. Just stay calm and enjoy your life with positive attitude.
  • Urine problem might be due to many reasons. It might be due to stress, urinary infection and some underlying pathology too. As I told you earlier, drink plenty of water. This will flush out all the toxins from your body and will also help you to get rid of mild urinary trouble.
  • Maintain proper hygiene of your private parts. After passing urine, wash the area and clean it with a soft towel. If you find some positive results, then no need to worry.
  • Otherwise, go to a urologist or nephrologist nearby you. He will examine you locally and will perform some basic tests if required. Only after that proper diagnosis will be made, and you will be treated properly.
  • Your third problem is all related to anxiety. Whenever you face stress, all these things happen to you. I must tell you that you have to control all these things now. Otherwise, all these stress can lead to other problems. Do yoga and meditation. This will calm your mind and will help to control your mind.
  • Do exercise daily. While exercising, the body releases happy hormones. This will help you to overcome your anxiety. If you cannot do exercise daily, then go for a walk at least 30 minutes a day. This will help you a lot.
  • If you feel that you are unable to overcome the stress, then you can go for a counseling session to a nearby psychiatrist or psychologist.

Lifestyle related.

Revert after a month to an ayurveda specialist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Can stress inhibit brain development in children?

Query: Hi doctor, I read that great stress will cause brain development inhibition in children. Can this be caught up through something? Is this permanent?  Read Full >>

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Great amount of stress in children does affect brain development. As the brain develops till the age of 18 years, stress can affect the development. Stress can, in general, affect the functioning of the body, hormonal balance, and immunity levels as well. If the str...  Read Full

Stress causes stiffness in my neck and back. What can be done about it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a stiffness of neck and pain which continues to the back further. This often happens when a stressful situation arises, which also raises my BP. Worries related to health and other life concerns keep bothering me. Please suggest.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akanksha Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, it seems like fibromyalgia with anxiety. Whenever we are anxious, our autonomic nervous system plays a role, and hence increases the blood flow to various organs by pumping more blood at higher rates, and thus heartbeats can be felt by us. Also,...  Read Full

Can Anxiety And Stress Cause Frequent Urination?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old male. I had anxiety issues since childhood. I have been jumping from one idea to another for a long time but it has been three years I have an issue with frequent urination. It started in a bad time for me when I was obsessing that I have HIV. No burning, just sligh...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to state that the stress and anxiety can affect almost every organ of the body and polyuria is not an exception. In other words, yes the stress can cause almost all the symptoms narrated in your qu...  Read Full

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now