Divert Attention

The one with whom I am in love behaves rudely to me and I am so sad. How can I divert my mind?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 32-year-old woman. The one with whom I am in love sometimes behave rudely to me. He remains silent whenever he dislikes anything that I say. I am a bit outspoken, and I am unable to control this. His silence kills me. I find it difficult to do routine work. I feel so sad and shat...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you and your partner have different personality styles and deal with conflicts differently. For example, if you are an extrovert, you would like to talk your way through issues. But if your partner is an introvert, he may have an aversion to conflict an...  Read Full »

How do I get rid of my gag reflex?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a gag reflex, which is really bad. I am going to the dentist next week, and I might even get braces. Do you know how I can get rid of my gagging reflex?  Read Full »

Dr. Purva Jingar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Gagging is very common. Do not be scared or tensed, as it can be controlled. Sit straight with straight neck and breathe through the nose only. When you feel like you are going to gag, just move your toes and breathe from the nose. Divert your mind to other things. Thi...  Read Full »