Divert Attention

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

The one with whom I am in love behaves rudely to me and I am so sad. How can I divert my mind?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 32-year-old woman. The one with whom I am in love sometimes behave rudely to me. He remains silent whenever he dislikes anything that I say. I am a bit outspoken, and I am unable to control this. His silence kills me. I find it difficult to do routine work. I feel so sad and shat...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you and your partner have different personality styles and deal with conflicts differently. For example, if you are an extrovert, you would like to talk your way through issues. But if your partner is an introvert, he may have an aversion to conflict an...  Read Full »

How do I get rid of my gag reflex?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a gag reflex, which is really bad. I am going to the dentist next week, and I might even get braces. Do you know how I can get rid of my gagging reflex?  Read Full »

Dr. Purva Jingar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Gagging is very common. Do not be scared or tensed, as it can be controlled. Sit straight with straight neck and breathe through the nose only. When you feel like you are going to gag, just move your toes and breathe from the nose. Divert your mind to other things. Thi...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.