Q. If certain tests are missed during the 11th to 14th week of pregnancy, can they be performed during the 15th to 16th week?

Dr. Manwani Saloni Dilip

Now I am in the 14th week of my pregnancy. I missed the NT scan and the double marker test to be taken between the 11th to 14th week of pregnancy. Can I take the NT scan and double marker test between the 15th to 16th week of pregnancy?

#

The NT (Nuchal Translucency) scan and the Double Marker test should be done between the 11th to the 14th weeks of pregnancy only because the values are inaccurate if done later. I suggest you calculate the dates based on the first ultrasound as the exact date can vary. If it is still over 14 weeks, you can get a quadruple marker test and anomaly scan between the 18th and the 20th week.

|