Q. Are my symptoms of double vision, headache and eyeball pain due to disturbed sleep?

Dr. Shachi Dwivedi

I have double vision after waking up from sleep. It lasts about 30 seconds. I have intermediate temporary pain in the head & eyeball. Does this disturb sleep?

#

I want some more details here. Do you have diabetes? Any history of migraine? Are you on medications? Since how many days has this been happening, or is it just the first time? And does it go away on its own?

I have no diabetes. I have had temporary migraine for a year. I had previously been medicated five months back by a neurologist. I had this double vision five months ago, which lasted a week for about 30 seconds. It had gone away on its own without any medication. The same problem has been occurring to me since yesterday. I am attaching my reports. Would you please help me?

#

As per your reports (attachments removed to protect patient's identity). Double vision can happen with migraine. It can be stress related to the muscles can get weakened due to excessive exposure to screen or lack of sleep. I would suggest you do HbA1c and Vitamin B12 tests to check the levels. You can start the following as suggested,

1) Tablet Absolut 3G (omega-3 fatty acid) once a day.

2) Tablet Nurokind OD (Methylcobalamin) once a day.

Thank you for the response.

#

Your most welcome.

|