Q. Can Concerta cause chest pain and high blood pressure?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I have been having chest pain since I started Concerta. My blood pressure is sometimes normal, sometimes a little bit high. My saturation is normal, and my heart rate is 98 and stable. So it has been for some days already. What is the best to do?

#

I understand your concern.

It is fine, but if chest pain continues, it is best to take a tablet of Pantoprazole 40 mg once. This pain can be due to acidity caused by the drug. If the same complication occurs again, stop the medications, and you should consult your doctor or change the method of contraception.

Please tell me which side of the chest you have pain in. To the right or left?

Is there any pain in the left arm as well?

|