I work on the computer for over 10 hours daily. I have dry eyes and minus power of 1.75 in both eyes. However, of late I see light flashes in left eye followed by heat like sensation coming out from the eye. Please advise.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Heat sensations are due to continuous computer work.
1. Always use a well light room. The light position should be behind your head not in front.
2. Screen height should be below eye level.
3. Every 20 minutes take your eyes off the screen and try to relax for 20 seconds try to see an object as far as possible for 20 seconds.
4. Every 45 minutes take a five minutes break. Use HD screen for your computer and mobile screen.
5. Use Refresh Tears eye drop six times a day.
For light flashes, you need to get your fundus checked by a vitreoretinal specialist ophthalmologist to rule out any retinal lesion.
Was this answer helpful?|
.. disease affecting eyes. This article aims to provide an insight into the symptomatology of blepharitis and its management .. ... Read fullI inhaled enamel paint residual fumes. How will the health be affected?
.. usually have toxic chemicals, which on long-term continuous inhalation (more than one month) definitely can accumulate sufficiently in lung and body, to produce the toxic effect. This can happen for the painting professionals without proper precau... Read fullI had LASIK done.My vision is all right but I feel burning sensation in my eyes.
.. it is done, corneal nerves will be cut. These corneal nerves take several months to regenerate. This can lead to continuous dryness and irritation in the eyes. Eyes also become hypersensitive. Systane ultra is artificial tear eye drops which is a ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Eye Care Ophthalmologist Now