Thank you for the reply.
I am answering your questions accordingly.
1. Occasionally, I do have joint pain. Especially when I wake up in the morning, it is like aching pain.
2. I do not have ulcers in my mouth.
3. The culprit might be sun exposure. I do a lot of kayaking, and it seems like these rashes get more serious after sun exposure.
4. I sometimes get on my belly, and it comes and goes (I have attached the photos for reference).
5. No greasy yellow dandruff on the scalp.
6. I stopped steroids a couple of years back. It did remove the rashes fast, but they returned.
7. Yes, these rashes do itch. Thus, I scratch it.