Dust Mites Allergy

Why is there shortness of breath when the oxygen level is normal, and lungs are clear?

Query: Hi doctor, I have shortness of breath, and I feel like I cannot take a deep breath. But my blood oxygen level is 97, and lungs are clear. Heart echo came back good. When I take an antibiotic and inhaler, the shortness of breath goes away but comes back about two weeks later. Currently, I am taking ...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from shortness of breath. I have gone through your investigation reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and found that all parameters are normal, ...  Read Full »

How do I get rid of my back acne?

Query: Hello doctor, I have back acnes for the past five years. I did not take any medicines because it does not bother me. How to get rid of it? Can it spread from others?  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you scratch or rub the lesion often? Do you have a pus-filled lesion or mite allergies? Does itching aggravate during the night? Are there any similar episodes in any of your family members? Please attach the picture of the lesion to confirm the diagnosis.  Read Full »

Why does my father have itchy rashes on his calves?

Query: My father is having a rash on his both calves and itching happens video attached  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: welcome to icliniq. ATTACH PICTURE of lesion for BETTER UNDERSTANDING.  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for invisible bug bites.

Query: Hi doctor, We are in a horrible situation for the last four months, due to an invisible bug bite. It is crawling and biting up from head to toe and become more aggressive in the night time till morning. It is invisible to the naked eye. I was going through many researches on the internet. The sympt...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have a few questions. Who in particular is experiencing these symptoms; yourself and who else? Do you use an air conditioner to keep the house cold or fan? When was the last time the filter was changed or the fan was cleaned? Please share the picture of the rash if ...  Read Full »

Can Romilast be used for recurrent cough in kids?

Query: Hi doctor, This is about my son who is 3.5 years old. He started having an allergic cough before seven months. The frequency was once in a month. The doctor said he is allergic to dust and humid weather and prescribed Romilast. He was fine. But, from the 1st of last month, he is having the allergic ...  Read Full »

Dr. Payas Joshi

Child Health Specialist, General Practitioner, Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern for your child. Most probably this is allergic cough only, which is most common in kids these days. It is really great that you at least know that dust is the culprit. Many parents cannot even trace out the allergy causing thing in their child...  Read Full »

Is it possible to get latex allergy when using yoga mat made of rubber material?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19-year-old male. Currently, I have a dust allergy. Sometimes, I have a sinus problem. Can I develop latex allergy if I use yoga mat made up of natural rubber material?  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Allergy is genetically determined, and it can be identified by doing allergy testing. We cannot say whether you can develop an allergy or not. Even a skin prick test or a blood allergy profile can tell you whether you are sensitized to that particular allergen, or not a...  Read Full »