Q. I hear beep sounds in my ears with pain. How to control it?

Dr. B Vageesh Padiyar
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 10, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 07, 2021

I am listening to a beep sound in my ears, and ear is paining more due to continuous calling with clients and the use of earphones. Please suggest the tablets or ear drops that can stop the pain and beep sound. My age is 26 years, weight is 70 kgs, height is 170 cms

#

Hi

Thanks for briefing regarding the problem in concern. There is no such tablet or drops which can remove the cause for the pain. You should stop using ear phones at the earliest or slowly reduce the number of hours you use them. Shifting over to headphones is a good temporary option.For now you can consider using

1.Soliwax ear drops 3 drops 3 time's a day for 1 week (this is used to liquify any wax in the ear)

2. Tab Zerodol sp one tab in the morning and evening after food for 1 week.

Like i previously mentioned, the above mentioned medications do not treat the cause of the pain and is meant to temporarily reduce the discomfort. Make sure the triggering cause is stopped at once to get relief from the symptoms. It make take around 1 or 2 weeks for the pain to subside if the pain has been purely due to usage of ear phones and not otherwise. Do let us know if there is anything more that you want to know or enquire. Warm regards

{{data.answer_ext.pb_cause}}

{{data.answer_ext.lab_t}}

{{data.answer_ext.ddx}}

{{data.answer_ext.pdx}}

{{data.answer_ext.treatment_plan}}

{{data.answer_ext.p_tips}}

{{data.answer_ext.followup}}

|