Effect Of Sound Sleep

Why am I not able to concentrate in the class or studies for the past two years?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old girl, weight 38 kg, height 5 feet. So my problem is related to brain concentration. Earlier up to school, I had good concentrating power. After schooling, I started preparing for entrance exams and it has been two years preparing for the same but now I feel that I h...  Read Full »

Dr. Vijendra Chaturvedi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lack of concentration can be due to several reasons, most common reasons are stress, lack of sleep, disinterests in the project and lack of motivation. Here are some tips and the principle by which they help you. Minimum seven hours sleep helps to reinforce the memory,...  Read Full »

Is it fine to practice swimming after my night shift?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 28 year old female. I am a nurse and frequently works in night shifts. I am trying hard to include sports in my life. I usually swim, and I need to work harder to swim to lose the extra weight. I gained weight because of my sedentary lifestyle. Will it be fine to swim after 12 hours...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In fact, swimming is the best exercise for you. I always advise my patients to engage in swimming especially after undergoing stressful hours of work as it helps the body to relax. It is fine to swim after your night shift. I will only advise you to get enough sleep af...  Read Full »

Can I use muscle mass gainer to gain weight?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 17 years old. Can I use muscle mass gainer to gain weight?  Read Full »

Dr. Sanchari Majumder

Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you should check your thyroid level, stress level, bone density and worm test. If all the above tests are fine, then follow the chart. Daily exercise with proper diet will help you in achieving your weight with fitness. You have to eat every 2 hours. You have to ...  Read Full »