Q. Can I lose weight by eating only eggs for breakfast and lunch?

Answered by Dr. Durga Kumari and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eggs In Diet or Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

There is a diet to lose 10 kgs in 10 days where I have to eat three eggs at breakfast and three eggs at lunch and oats for dinner. So, I want to really do this diet. My question is, can I eat four or six eggs together at breakfast because I cannot have them later due to my schedule. Is it fine?