Q. How to become healthy after getting recovered from liver disease?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have a liver disease for the past few months. My blood report showed a bilirubin of 1.8 mg/dL. I took Pan 40 and Ribsyn tablet for the past one month. After taking medications, my bilirubin got decreased. Now, I am too slim. How to become healthy?

#

The liver is the most vital organ in the body. It takes part in metabolic activities. When it works correctly, you will gain weight automatically. Take the following medicines. Take Liv 52 syrup (Caper bush with Chicory) 10 ml twice a day before food. Take Kutki capsule (Picrorhiza kurroa) one tablet twice a day after meals. Take Rohitakarishta 15 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals. You should follow some precautions. Avoid eating spicy and fried junk foods. Drink plenty of water. Do regular yoga and pranayama. Do these things and provide your valuable feedback after fifteen days.

|