Q. Please suggest medicine and diet plan for high bilirubin levels.

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Elevated Bilirubin or Hepatitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 34-year-old male. I am suffering from jaundice. Last week my eyes have turned slightly yellowish and after that, I had my blood test and hepatitis test. Tests show positive, bilirubin levels are 10 mg/dl. Can you suggest me medicine and diet plan?