Enhance Better Digestion

I feel nausea while thinking about food. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 31-year-old with 167 cms in height and weight 51 kg. I want to gain weight. But the problem is I feel nausea in thinking about the food. Suggest me something.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your feelings about less weight. First, you need to see that, whether you have hungry, interest in food, proper digestion, proper excretion of stool at mornings, and your hereditary. I think you have hunger, but interest in food, which leads to nausea wh...  Read Full »

I have poor digestion, bad appetite, and feel nauseous. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male, and I am 155 cm tall and weigh 36 kg. I feel that my digestion is very slow from the past 13 years. I am often constipated, and my appetite is bad. I feel nauseous, burp a lot, and find it hard to digest sweet. I tried taking Rabeprazole and enzymes for this pr...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The probable causes of anorexia, heartburn, and dyspepsia are as follows: Eating spicy and fried junk foods.  Excessive smoking and drinking habits. Anxiety. Taking NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or Aspirin excessively. Consuming cold drinks.  Sometime...  Read Full »

What can prolonged constipation result in?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male weighing 66.7 kg and my height is 5'6". From childhood I have constipation and piles problem. But from last 3 years I am suffering from constipation along with mucus. My stomach is not being cleared completely in the early morning. Always sticky mucus in stoo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sushilabaii Ranjit Rathod

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity) and complaints. If constipation is not cured on time it may lead to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). All your symptoms are of IBS that is in ayurveda and it is called as grahani where in the func...  Read Full »

How to improve my weight?

Query: Hi doctor,My problem is that I am losing my weight when I physically intimate with my boyfriend. Also, I got miscarriage once. My height is 5'2" and my weight is 45 kg. For the last three months, I had weight gain capsules. When I stop that medicine, I do not feel hungey. Currently, I am not on any ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sweta Singh

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports appear to be normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Losing weight does not have anything to do with sex, although sex is considered to be a good exercise. There are a few things you can do to increase your weight. Take six meals a day. Three...  Read Full »

How to get rid of gas trouble?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. I am working as a software professional. I have a gas problem since 20 days. I have this problem since two years but, I recovered well after every episode.  I have a severe burning sensation in the chest and flatulence. How can I get rid of this problem perm...  Read Full »

Dr. Kunal Das

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have a long standing gas problem. I suggest the following: Avoid milk, tea, coffee, citrus fruits and juices, amla (gooseberry), tamarind, fatty foods, rajma, chole, and cauliflower. Take Tablet Unizyme and PPI (proton pump inhibitor). Also take cap...  Read Full »

Should I consider taking L-glutamine for digestive problems?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22 year old male. My height is 5'8, and weight is 50 kg. I have been experiencing digestive issues for the last two years. During the initial stage of illness, I lost some weight had not recovered it since then. I feel slightly better than before, but I have not been able to rec...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have digestive issues on and off. You are not gaining weight as well as your stool report shows some part of undigested food particles. According to ayurveda, you need to balance your agni or digestive fire. As you have asked about L- glutamine. It is an amino acid wh...  Read Full »

Shall I give Aristozyme along with cholesterol drops to my baby?

Query: Hello doctor, My baby boy is 11.5 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He is not taking anything orally except breast milk. He has been taking cholesterol drops from 9 days after birth. Now, our pediatrician advised to give Aristozyme drops. I want to know whether I can give him both the medicines. Plea...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Aristozyme is useful when there is digestion problem associated with difficulty in growth. Your baby's weight seems fine for an 11.5 month old, which shows there must be no issues with digestion. Also, we give Simyl MCT oil and HMF sachet (human milk fortifier) as mil...  Read Full »

How can I improve digestion?

Query: Hi doctor, We are living in an area where water having high TDS level. So, here almost 70% people facing stomach and intestine related issue. I am a physically fit person and my age is 37. I am doing regular weight exercise (gym workout) for the past 7 years continuously. All areas of my body are w...  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have abdominal pain? What about your appetite? What is stool consistency and was blood on the surface of stool or mixed with stool? Do you have symptoms of nausea, burning sensation in upper part of the abdomen or chest? If you had recent episode of small amount...  Read Full »