Ent

I had CT scan for swollen lymph node in the neck. Kindly give your report.

Query: Hello doctor, Kindly give a report of my CT scan. I had CT scan for swollen lymph node in the left neck, posterior cervical.  Read Full »

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please find the CT scan report as below (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Contrast enhanced CT neck, • Bilateral neck spaces appear normal. • Visualized neck vessels appear normal in course and caliber. • Thyroid, submandibular and ...  Read Full »

What is causing my jaw pain and ear clogging?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male. I have pain on the right side of my jaw, associated with clogging of the right ear. Sometimes the pain radiates to the right side of the head. Audiometry reports are normal. What might be the problem?  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ear, nose, throat, head, and jaw are all closely related. Any problem in one will affect the others as well. So, there are various possibilities that might cause jaw pain. They could be: Any boil, infection or excessive wax in the ear. An infected tooth, imp...  Read Full »

Can cold and sinus problem aggravate my peptic ulcer symptoms?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been diagnosed with peptic ulcer four months back, and I was put on Omeprazole. I took it for three and a half weeks, but then due to horrendous side effects and the need for an H.pylori test, I stopped taking it for around 10 days. The H.pylori test came back negative. I was th...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S

Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most likely, your symptoms are aggravated by the sinus infection. As H.pylori is negative and you are responding to Lansoprazole, I do not think an urgent endoscopy is required. I would suggest you switch over to Nexium (Esomeprazole), initially take it 40 mg twice dai...  Read Full »

I have a recurring sharp headache from the past few months. Should I go to the doctor?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I am fairly active. For three to four months now, I have been experiencing random sharp pains behind my right ear on the back of my head. This has also been followed by increased head pressure and regular throbbing headaches. Few weeks, these symptoms only ...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know further details about your problem: Did you have these headaches any time before the last three or four months? In which other areas of your head, have you felt the pain? What kind of a headache is it? Does the pain feel like a heaviness, throbbing...  Read Full »

Will a dental work up worsen my hyperacusis?

Query: Hello doctor,I suffer from hyperacusis. I need to have dental work done and I am scared to death that the sensitivity will get worse. I keep reading opposing opinions on wearing ear plugs and ear muffs. If I have an IV sedation, my ears are still getting the noise from the drill. I do not know what...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dental work up will not increase hyperacusis. It may cause a radiating pain to the ears. Ear plugs or muffs do not help. In fact, they may worsen the symptoms. Did you undergo any hearing tests prior to taking an IV sedation? Revert with more information to an audiolog...  Read Full »

I am suffering from dizziness and neck pain. Could it be due to brain problem?

Query: Hi doctor, I recently went to the ER for dizziness. My blood work came back normal. I am a 28 year old female. The doctor told me that it was a sinus headache, but nothing seems to change. I still wake up dizzy with neck pain. There could something be wrong with my brain. I am much worried  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing to worry. This a common problem and rarely a matter of concern. The most probable diagnosis is a cervical problem. Rarely brain is involved and especially in the elder. It occurs due to compression of nerves between spine. Does this neck pain increase...  Read Full »