Q. How can an epididymal cyst in testis be treated?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on May 21, 2019

I am suffering from an epididymal cyst in my left testis. Large anechoic cystic lesion of size measuring 1.61*2.05*4.41 cm, vol 7.62 cc in the head of left epididymis. And my right epididymis is thickened and inflamed. Is it possible to cure both without surgery?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

I can understand your concern. There is a possibility to remove anechoic cyst naturally.

You can take the following medicines. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestions and take the treatment with consent.

1. Vridhivadhika Vati 1tablet, Kanchanara Guggulu 1tablet, Gokshuradi Guggulu 1 tablet, and Chandraprabha Vati 1 tablet twice a day after meals.
2. Varanadi Kashayam 15 ml twice a with an equal amount of water before meals.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Drink plenty of water.

Take these medicines regularly for one month.

What is epididymo-orchitis?

Query: Hi doctor, My right inguinal hernia repair was performed before six years. Before seven months, I have developed right epididymitis and right spermatic cord hardness like stone. It was diagnosed as epididymo-orchitis. There was a superficial abscess on the right side. Incision and drainage have be...  Read Full »

Why did I have pain and blood while passing stool?

Query: Hello doctor,When I go to the bathroom for poop, the blood came out with my stool and it became painful for me to pass the stool. After stool, I could not sit down properly. It hurts for a long time. My second problem is that I have an epidemic cyst in my testes. Sometimes I feel pain in that.  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now