Erb's Palsy

What is the best treatment for Erb's palsy?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter has Erbs palsy but we did physiotherapy for three months and the doctor said she is fine but she is still struggling with the hand and this is about six months after the doctor discharged us. Please tell me what should I do.  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for providing the brief history of your daughter. I am sorry firstly to hear that your daughter is being diagnosed with Erb's palsy. Well, I would suggest you to continue physiotherapy for atleast three days a week as it will be of good help for her. Usuall...  Read Full »