HomeAnswersSexologyerectile dysfunctionCan circumcision help with my erectile dysfunction?

Can circumcision help treat delayed erection during sexual intercourse?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At June 12, 2023
Reviewed AtNovember 21, 2023

Patient's Query

I am 32 years old. I am about to get married in a couple of months, and my problem is erectile dysfunction. It is not that I do not get an erection. The problem is sometimes this erection is delayed, and most of the time muscles of my genitals appear to be weak.

What is the best solution to get it treated?

Also, I wanted to know that does circumcision increases ejaculatory time.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar

I read your query and understand your concerns.

There is no evidence that circumcision increases ejaculatory time, and it remains as normal as before the circumcision.

Regarding the other aspect of your query, it will be better to see a doctor offline or online. We need to discuss this in detail before we can say whether it is a normal variation or a problem.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Ashok Kumar
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Geriatrics

Community Banner Mobile

iCliniq's FREE Newsletters

Expert-backed health and wellness information, delivered to your email.

Subscribe iCliniq
By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the iCliniq Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of iCliniq subscriptions at any time.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Sexology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy