Q. Can I use ayurvedic medicine for erectile dysfunction in hepatitis patient?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on Jan 23, 2019

My sperm is very watery and less in quantity, plus I ejaculate very fast. Please recommend an ayurvedic medicine as I am hepatitis B positive under treatment, otherwise living a normal healthy life.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Ejaculation of sperm with minimal sexual stimulation before, on or shortly after penetration and or before person wishes, it is called premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a common complaint. It is only rarely caused by a physical problem. PM early in a relationship is most often caused by stress or anxiety and too much stimulation. Guilt and other psychological factors may also be involved. The condition usually improves without treatment.

Amount and consistency of ejaculates depend on the semen. But sperm count and its motility may be normal. You can evaluate it with semen analysis. There are several ayurvedic herbs and medicines available to improve sperm count and their motility. In your case you continue your previous medications to hepatitis B.

Stress, anxiety, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, etc.

Semen analysis.

The treatment plan would be Shukra Stambhaka, Vatahara, Medhya Rasayana, Vatanuloman chikitsa, counseling, and exercise.

1. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
2. Quit smoking and drinking if you have these habits.
3. Do regular Yoga and pranayama.

Does hepatitis virus stay dormant in the body after infection or get cleared?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been given hepatitis B blood test that showed the HBsAg negative and the hepatitis B core antibody image as positive. I am currently getting labs done for hepatitis B Surf Ab Quant, HBsAg screen, hepatitis B virus profile, and panel. I am getting conflicting information on websit...  Read Full >>

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have positive HBV core IgM which means one of the following: Recent infection (window phase). Reactivation of chronic infection. False positive result. Do you have any symptoms of active hepatitis, like jaundice, or painful liver? I strongly recommend th...  Read Full

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you h...  Read Full

Can hepatitis B be transmitted by saliva?

Query: Hello doctor, Is hepatitis B transmitted by saliva? Hepatitis B virus is just detected in my body. My viral load is 1.5 * 10^5 count/mL. Is it possible for me to get totally cure for this disease? If it is possible how much time will it take to get totally cured?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hepatitis B can be transmitted by sharing needles, the blood of infected persons, unprotected sexual activity, and saliva. Acute infection is not usually treated as body overcomes the virus but chronic infection may require treatment with the combination of medicati...  Read Full

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now