Q. I am 44 years old and I have erection problems. Kindly advice.

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Aug 13, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 14, 2019

I am a 44-years-male and suffering from erection problem for the past 20 years. Kindly advice.

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgery Urology
#

I presume that you have difficulty in having an erection, which is not good enough to penetrate the vagina. I also assume that you have no other comorbidities, other than hepatitis B. With this background, I would like to prescribe tablet Tazzle 20 mg (Tadalafil) three hours before the intercourse, which should give you a proper erection. Other than this, you need to take tab Tazzle 10 mg half every day, other than the days on which you take 20 mg. The only side effect is a headache. If you do not get an adequate erection, you need to get back to me, as I need specific tests for further evaluation.

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full »

Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full »