Q. I am about to get married, but have an erectile disorder. Please suggest a remedy.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair. B
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 22, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 05, 2022

I am about to get married and I have an erectile disorder. Should I take any medicine? Kindly suggest some remedy for the same.

#

First of all, find out the reasons for erectile dysfunction by getting a physical examination with a urologist along with a blood test if necessary. Diabetes, thyroid dysfunction and other hormonal issues can alter your erection.

So, at this age never take any medicine without finding the cause. Certain medicines can do more harm than good.

Feel free to ask your doubts with more details.

|