Q. I am diabetic and have ED for the last four months. How to improve my erections?

Dr. Penchilaprasad Kandikattu
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 10, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 19, 2021

I am a 53-year-old male. I am diabetic and having erectile dysfunction for the past four months. I lose my erection soon. I have tried taking Eract X on two occasions. But there is no result. Do I need to take it continuously? What are the steps to be taken to improve my erections?

#

Please mention whether you have difficulty in getting an erection or maintaining an erection for a long time. Diabetic patients with uncontrolled diabetes suffer from erectile dysfunction. Have good diabetic control. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Do regular exercise and yoga. You can take tablet Nano Leo twice a day for three weeks. If you are suffering from premature ejaculation, then intermittent squeezing and interruption can help with your partner's cooperation. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors can help you with erectile dysfunction. Do not use while taking any cardiac drugs. For anxiety and premature ejaculation, you can take tablet Dopaxetine 30 mg before an hour of going to bed. Do serum testosterone, ultrasound and doppler of the penis, nocturnal tumescence test can help to diagnose the problem. If there is no improvement, you need to take prosthetic device insertion or local injection can help you.

|