Q. I am not able to have sex more than once due to penis erection problem. Please help.

Published on Oct 11, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 14, 2019

I am 33 years old and married. I am not able to have sex more than once as my penis doesn not erect. I have this problem for the past 1 to 2 years.I used Confido tablets also for the same but no effect. Please help.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Do you have any history of diabetes or hypertension? Confido helps in improving libido but if this is not working then drugs like Tentex Forte can help. Two tablets two times a day for about two months will help to make your erection strong and you will be alright. You can visit a good chemist for this drug. If that does not help then drugs like Tadalafil or Sildenafil can be used. The drugs are prescription drugs and you need to get prescription to get these drugs.

Could I have your opinion on my erectile dysfunction and low libido?

Query: Hi doctor, I am currently suffering from a complete lack of libido and erectile dysfunction. This began after a bad experience by taking the drug Ecstasy once. I was unwell for about a week afterwards with dizzy feel and nausea. I am a 27 year old male. I am trying to improve my symptoms. I have ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Bindiya Thakkar
Endocrinologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have a few questions as a follow up. When was your puberty? Do you find any change in shaving frequency? Are you getting morning erections? Is there any history of testicular surgery? Have you had mumps? When did you last take Ecstasy (MDMA - Methylenedioxy-methamph...  Read Full

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you h...  Read Full

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. For your erectile dysfunction problem, you have to rule out organic cause like thickening of an artery supplying penis due to fat deposition. It is called atherosclerosis thickening of the artery. For that color Doppler ultrasound, penile angiography can be done....  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now