Q. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to atherosclerosis. Is it manageable through siddha medicines?

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Poor Erection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to atherosclerosis causing less blood flow to the penis, this may be due to family history of high cholesterol. The allopathy medicine suggested for this is Tadalafil 5 mg every day (vasodilator).

Is it manageable through Siddha medicines? I am 33 years old. My height is 176 cm, and I weigh 76 kg. I have borderline high cholesterol, and I do not have high blood pressure or diabetes. I do not have the habit of smoking or drinking. Please go through my blood reports.