Q. I do not have erection for longer duration. Suggest siddha medicines to overcome this

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Published on Jan 14, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I used musli capsules for about 45 days. Even now I do not have erection for longer duration. Please suggest some measures in siddha medicine to overcome this.

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

I can understand your problem. 50% of this problem is related to psychology and the method of practice. There are many drugs which can prolong your penis erection for a longer time, but they have very serious side effects.

Please follow the following medical advice:

• Stop the musli capsule. You can take capsule/tablet Ratna purush, morning and night after food. It should be consumed with a cup of boiled milk.
  • Start practising pranayama and yoga. This prolongs the erection as it relaxes your mind and body muscles. 
  • While involving in masturbation or sex, be in self control. You should change your mind in between the activity or you can practise pranayama in between the activity or you can do self massage on your scrotum (the skin bag containing two testes seen below the penis). These activities relax your mind as well as body muscles including sexual organs. 
  • It is scientifically proved that the sexual activity or erection can be self controlled by mind relaxing techniques. Do not drink water at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. Before the sexual activity, pass urine. 
  • In the real situation, such long erection is not required. If you involve in preliminary sexual activities (foreplay) before masturbation/sexual activity, the happiness/enjoyment will be fulfilled. Directly starting the main sexual intercourse is not advisable since your mind will not be satisfied. 

Consult a siddha medicine specialist online for further queries --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/siddha-medicine-specialist

Should I take an emergency pill if I only had foreplay?

Query: Hello doctor, I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-p...  Read Full >>

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is highly unlikely that the insertion of the finger can result in pregnancy even if it was contaminated with precum because precum does not contain sperm. So, I do not think you need to take an emergency contraceptive pill. For more inform...  Read Full

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full >>

Dr. Vinod Kumar Goyal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yoga is of two types. One for physical exercises called asanas and the second one is meditational yoga. Both have tremendous benefits for life and health. Physical yoga regulates body glands, hormones and cures many diseases of the body. For different persons and condit...  Read Full

Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.  Read Full >>

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Continue with the prescribed medication. Along with that meditation, exercises, and yoga can help improve your condition. Deep breathing, inhalation through nose and exhalation through the mouth, improves blood circulation. Suryanamaskar is the most efficient form ...  Read Full

Ask a Siddha Medicine Specialist Now