Q. I do not have erection for longer duration. Suggest siddha medicines to overcome this

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Yoga? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I do not have erection for longer duration.  Suggest siddha medicines to overcome this

I used musli capsules for about 45 days. Even now I do not have erection for longer duration. Please suggest some measures in siddha medicine to overcome this.