Q. I get erections in the morning but not during the day like in my teenage years. What should I do?

Dr. Muntaqa Butt

I cannot keep an erection, and sometimes I do not have an erection during sexual intercourse. I get erections in the morning but not during the day like I used to have in my teenage years. I am 24 years old, and for the last six years, I have been masturbating. I would masturbate up to seven times a day and rarely more than that but mostly no less than three times. I stopped masturbating last week, and in the weeks before, I would masturbate three times a week. Please help.

#

I understand your concern.

1. Erectile dysfunction (ED) usually occurs after 40 to 50 years.
  2. In your case, you have to at least reduce masturbation or stop it completely.
  3. Improve your diet and exercise daily.
  4. There are two main types of ED. One is psychogenic, in which psychological disturbance and a sedentary lifestyle exist. The second is organic, in which there is some underlying disease.

1. CBC (complete blood count).

2. Serum TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone).

3. Fasting lipid Profile.

4. Serum testosterone.

5. Serum prolactin.

6. HbA1c.

1. Capsule Tribulus Terrestris 250 mg. One capsule in the morning after breakfast for one month.

2. L-Arginine Sachet. One sachet in the afternoon after a meal for one month.

3. Tablet Avanafil 100 mg. One tablet at night after meal for one month.

1. Exercise daily for 30 minutes.

2. Avoid junk food.

3. Reduce alcohol.

4. Avoid stress.

5. Drink milk daily.

Thank you so much and have one thing to add during my last session i tried asking for a handjob and surprisingly I couldnt get hard could this be related to being stress and fear?
thank you again for your help
# yes it can be related to stress and g
fear.
also read the instructions carefully

you are a young man... so kindly have exercise daily for 30 min and have a healthy diet

|