Q. Is it advisable to take Himalaya Confido and Tentex forte for erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hema

I am 28 years old, male, married for six months. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I also have hypertension and I am taking treatment for that. Are Himalaya Confido and Himalaya Tentex forte good options? Or any better suggestions? What precautions should be taken in hypertensive? Currently, taking Nifedipine 30 mg for hypertension.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Ayurveda Treatment?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar

BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA ., MASTER OF AYURVEDA- MD., DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY-PHD., DOCTOR OF INTEGRATED MEDICINE-MD-

Antihypertensive drugs are having some adverse effects on sexual life. Keep patience and be positive. Late night working, alcohol, junk food, avoid all of them. Take fresh fruits and dry fruits regularly. Do meditation, yoga, and chanting of mantra. These will be useful in controlling hypertension. Consume following medicines regularly. Tablet Ashwagandha 250 mg two tablets twice with warm milk and sugar in morning and night after food. Tablet Gokshura two at night after food with water. Kaunch beej Pak 10 gm two times morning empty stomach with water and night after food with water. Shahi Azam Tila Hamdard. Massage with this oil on your penis gently in the night or in the morning. Panchasakar Churna 5 gm at bedtime with warm water. Continue all for 4 to 6 months but report to me the changes every month.

Old masturbation habit and worries.

Ling Shaithilya.

I started the treatment. I wanted to ask, how to apply Tila Azam? Also how to take Pak, either by mixing it with water or separately?

Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar

Tila Azam of Hamdard is an oil, just gentle massage of penis body increases blood supply and strengthen the penis tissues. Massage should be done by thumb holding the penis between four fingers and thumb. This may be practiced once or twice in a day morning and night before sexual act.

Do I have to wash it after massaging?

Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar

No, keep as it is. It has a local vasodilatation act. So, being a hypertension patient better to have one time gentle massage which is very safe and effective.

Flacid Penis just before Ejaculation during Masturbation
Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full »

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full »

Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the details and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) report is not available. So kindly review the TSH report again. Coming to ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) at 41, it need not ...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now