Q. Can we take Nano Leo and Tazzle before intercourse for Erection Problem?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair. B

I have erectile dysfunction problem. My doctor prescribed me to take Nano Leo sachet twice daily and Tazzle tablet 2 hours before intercourse. Is it fine to take those?

#

Please provide me details about your medical history, age, weight, marital status and reasons for this. Medicines should be taken after proper evaluation.

Please give me more details to help you.

I am 27 years old. I got married three months ago. My weight is 90 kg. I do not have BP or diabetes issue. My penis is not erecting sufficiently for intercourse. When I try to insert it is coming down and I think it may be out of anxiety. Also, I feel the hardness is not sufficient enough. However, I get sperms while masturbating. My interest towards sex also little less as my work time is 12 hours and I become more tired of this.

#

I think stress and overweight are the reason for your erectile dysfunction.

You should modify your lifestyle. Start doing exercises daily. To begin with 40 minutes, gradually increase to 45 minutes walking and in between jogging will reduce your weight and increase testosterone and boost your sex power.

Avoid junk foods, carbonated drinks, saturated fats, etc.

Once you reduce your weight, then your sex power will improve. Also, get yourself examined by an andrologist or a urologist.

You can check for diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol levels, thyroid and prolactin levels.

Revert back with the reports to a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I am planning to start exercise. I have also consulted an andrologist and I am not sure if I can use those Nano Leo and Tazzle tablet before intercourse. Is it fine to use them?

#

You can take Tazzle (Tadalafil) 10 mg two hours before intercourse. It stimulates the penis before intercourse for erection.

Proper foreplay is required for erection. Over time, you can stop the medicines.

Exercises will definitely improve your sex power. Good luck.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|