Q. My penis is not erecting properly. Please advice ayurvedic treatment.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 17, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 28 years old working bachelor planning to get married in next 4 to 5 months. But I am very tensed and concerned about my penis size and erectile potential. For last 5 to 6 months penis is not erecting properly and less hardness. Please suggest me some Ayurdevic remedies to improve hardness and erectile potential. Also, there is a sebaceous cyst on my scrotum and penile papules on the penis. It is impacting my sexual stamina and size.

#

Definitely, I would like to help you. It is good to hear that you are planning for marriage. Erection and hardness of penis mostly depend on your psychology. According to your thoughts, some hormonal activities occurs which leads to increase blood flow in penile blood cavity which causes hardness and erection. Stress, performance anxiety, injuries or other medical conditions may affect these functions. But do not worry it can be managed through ayurvedic medicines. The sebaceous cyst may not be harmful to you. But if it is irritating you then it needs surgical removal.

Once you should check your blood sugar levels,
lipid profile and testosterone levels.

Take the following medicines to improve your concern:
Rx,
1.Shatavaryadi Churna 3 gm twice a day with warm milk after meals.
2.Shilapravang 1 tablet twice a day with warm milk after meals.
3.Laghu Mushali paka 3 gm twice a day before food.

You should follow some precautions too like:
1.Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
2.Avoid smoking and drinking.
3.Quit masturbating.
4.Do regular Yoga and pranayama.

For more information consult an ayurveda specilist online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Thank you for your response.

I have a little doubt that if I start the prescribed medication will I get used to it or is it temporary for a few months? I want to increase stamina, strength, and size naturally. I am afraid if I start medicine I may need to take it for a lifetime. I never had sex before but a few months back my girlfriend got married because of that I masturbated 4 to 5 times daily when she shared her painful sexual life with me. I got afraid when she told me that my penis is too small when compared to her husband and suggested to consult a doctor. Please also suggest, yoga or exercise to increase the same.

#

I can understand your concern and do not get afraid of medicines addiction. All ayurvedic medicines just regulate your metabolism and they do not make habitual. You should continue that medicines regularly for two months. Quit masturbating as soon as possible. It affects your penis erection and hardness. Monthly twice or thrice is enough. Penis size never affects sexual life. Even 2 to 3 inches of an erected penis is able to provide sufficient pleasure while intercourse. But it should be properly erected.

In Yoga, you can do Kapalbhati, Mandukasana, and Ardhamatsyendrasana and in Pranayama, anuloma vilom, Nadi sadhana and bhramari. Meditation is also helpful to you. It helps to relax your mind. You can take Manasamitra Vati one tablet twice a day after meals. It helps to reduce your stress and anxiety associated issues.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|