Q. Shall I continue Camne VID and LVate tablets for erection problem?

This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 08, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 22, 2020

I have erection problems since about 1.5 years. I am 32 years old and married. My weight is 80 kg and height is 5'7". I have no other health issues apart from the erection. Earlier, I was advised by a doctor to take Camne VID and LVate tablets for a month and I felt fine. Later, I discontinued those due to my work, travel and other work life. Whenever I have intercourse with my partner, I feel erection problem and my erection does not stay long. So, shall I continue with Camne VID? Please suggest a remedy for a good sex life.

#

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.

• I can see two things as health problem as per details provided. One is obviously the erection problem and the second is being overweight.
  • I am isolating the weight issue because it is a common observation to have erectile dysfunction in overweight and obese individuals. This is often due to cholesterol, sugar or lack of exercise.
  • In addition, the excessive fat creates a problem for metabolism of testosterone, an important male sex hormone.
  • I like to advise you to continue your medication as temporary relief from sex issues, but please do the following and post back to me.
  1. Serum testosterone.
  2. Serum prolactin.
  3. Thyroid profile.
  4. Lipid profile.
  5. Blood sugar.
  6. Blood pressure.
  • In addition to this, please follow regular physical exercise. The minimum must be 30 minutes for leisure activity, which can be extended as per the capacity and availability of time. Avoid junk foods and take plenty of water.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|