Q. There is no proper erection for the last three months. Please suggest some medicine.

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

I am a 35-year-old guy. I am married for six years. I am unable to get a proper erection for the last three months. Please prescribe some medication.

#

You have given very little information regarding your problem. There are lots of reasons for poor election after marriage and among them the most common is psychogenic.

The erection depends on many thing beside medical causes. In medical causes usually, early morning erection is deficient. So if you have proper early morning erection, then it will be mainly psychogenic.

Hence, if you found no early morning erection, then you should have penile venography and meet some urologist. If it is proper, then search for other causes.

You can take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg once a week for the current problem if you do not have any medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, etc.

|