Q. Using ayurveda how to regain my vigor, vitality and strength lose due to masturbation?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 17, 2019

I am 40 years old and married. I was under the influence of masturbation in early life and could not snap out of it until I got married a couple of years back. I am currently experiencing weakness, lack of energy and enthusiasm, concentration, irritable mood, and forgetfulness. I am not able to enjoy my sexual life with my wife. I look dull, feel tired, and the brightness of my face has also gone.

In view of the aforesaid circumstances, I most humbly request your kind self to prescribe some ayurvedic medicines that will help me get rid of these problems and regain my lost vigor, vitality, strength, memory power, etc.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

I understood your concern. Decreased or lack of proper erection of the penis is known as erectile dysfunction. Stress, anxiety, smoking, drinking, medications like antacids, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and low testosterone may cause such kinds of issues.

Mostly it is psychologic, that it is due to masturbation. So you can restore your health naturally through ayurvedic medicines and yoga practices.

Take:
1. Dabur Mushli pak Laghu 3 gm with warm milk after meals.
2. Dhootapapeshwar Makardhwaja Gutika 1 tablet twice a day with ghee.
3. Dabur Ashwagandha Avaleha 3 gm twice a day before food.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.

Quit smoking and drinking if you have these habits.

Do regular kapalbhati Mandukasana and Ardha Matsyendrasana as well as pranayana like Anulom Vilom, Nadi Shodhana and Bhramari.

Follow up after one month.

| 

Can I take Navaka Guggulu tablets for Hashimoto's and PCOD?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old and my weight is 83 kg, height is 163 cm. I am having Hashimoto's and PCOD for last six months. Can I take Navaka Guggulu tablets? Can you suggest the dosage? Currently, I am taking tablet Thyronorm 150 mg and Thyrocal thrice weekly.  Read Full »

I am trying to gain weight for the past 13 years. Will ayurveda treatment help me?

Query: Hi doctor, I fell sick seriously before 13 years. I have lost my weight after that. It was due to sunstroke, and I am facing digestive issues after having it. I have a heaviness in my chest. I consulted a doctor and checked it. There was no infection. I find difficult to gain weight after having di...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now