iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersSexologyerectile dysfunctionWhy do I have early ejaculation and erection issues at 21?

What are the causes of early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At May 25, 2023
Reviewed AtOctober 6, 2023

Patient's Query

I am 21 years old. I am attracted to my girl and we have been having sex since last year. She is also my first partner. Some days we have great sex, where I will insert my cum twice inside her and my penis tends to stay hard. For the past month, I have not been hard enough and it has become difficult to go for rounds, and also I am letting the cum inside her easily within a minute of inserting. How can we engage in longer sessions of intercourse? How to get that hardness? I do not think I am under anxiety. Please help.

Sometimes due to physiological and psychological reasons one might get reduced hardness or might have early ejaculation this is absolutely normal. But if these issues persist then proper treatment is needed. For poor erection, I suggest to take erection drugs like Sildenafil (Sildenafil Citrate) or Tadalafil (Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose) can be used. The drugs are safe to use and are free of serious side effects. These drugs help in a strong and hard erection. For premature ejaculation, Dapoxetine (Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) proves as a good drug. Please consult a doctor for a proper opinion and prescription of these drugs. I hope I have cleared all your doubts.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnui
Dr. Seikhoo Bishnui

Psychiatry

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Sexology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy