Q. What could be the reason for my erection problems and weight loss?

Dr. Sushma Shah

I have erection problems and lost weight after the spa issue. I did not engage in any sexual activity and also had a bump on my head. During the spa treatment, the therapist tightened my head. I took a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) antibody test after two months of the spa treatment, and it was negative. Therefore, I do not understand whether I am not getting erections because of the spa treatment.

#

I reviewed the attached reports (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity), which suggest that you do not have human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Your erection and weight loss issues are not associated with the spa. I suggest you consult a dermatologist for erection issues and a physician to know about the cause of weight loss. I suggest you take the tablet Viagra (Sildenafil 50 mg) for 20 days. Protein diet, dry fruits, seasonal fruits, fruit juice, and milk help in weight gain. I suspect the other cause might be tuberculosis.

|