Q. Is it possible to get pregnant while on Krimson 35 for PCOD?

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Estradiol or Urine Pregnancy Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is it possible to get pregnant while on Krimson 35 for PCOD?

I have one question. My girlfriend is already on krimson 35 due to PCOD. After we made love, she missed her periods. Now, she is also complaining of morning sickness and pain in lower back. All symptoms are same as she reported five months back when she was pregnant and doctor advised pills for three days for chemical abortion. We feel that she is pregnant again. What we shall do as we are not ready to have child right now? Shall we take that same abortion pill again? Will there be any health complication? Please guide.