Q. What are the ways to cure pain in eye with mild pressure?

Dr. Asif Manzoor
Published on Mar 07, 2019

I have eye pain in left side eye, minor or weird feel in the left side or have mild pressure on side of the eye. It is nearly there for the past four days. It is very awkward. Please help. Is it a sign of concern or anything else?

Dr. Asif Manzoor

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

There are different causes of mild pain in the eye. It may be due to some foreign body or decrease to increased intraocular pressure in the eye. Some times people with sinusitis feel heaviness in the back of the eye. As your vision is same there is no emergency but if the pain is persistent or worsening you should consult an eye specialist for a complete eye exam to diagnose the exact cause of pain.

| 

I have sinusitis and feel like something is stuck in my neck. What can be done?

Query: Hi doctor, I have got chronic sinusitis diagnosed by ENT doctor. I am suffering from difficulties of swelling for months, feel like something is stuck in my neck like sputum or something else that is moving up and down, especially while eating or having flu. Do you think it is related to ENT or I h...  Read Full »

I have an eye pain after I got hit by a toy bullet. Do I need to visit a doctor?

Query: Hello doctor, I have severe pain in and around the eye after I got hit by a toy gun bullet unexpectedly. There is a slight redness in the cornea and a pricking sensation below the eye ball.  Read Full »

Can chronic sinusitis lead to asthma?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 44-year-old male with chronic sinusitis. I was exposed to lead and asbestos while serving in the shipyards about 20 years ago. I now draw disability for chronic sinusitis. Recently, my episodes have been turning into bronchitis and even pneumonia more and more frequently. Just ...  Read Full »