Q. I want my eyebrows and eyelashes to be thicker. Help me.

Dr. Atul Bhatla
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 13, 2014 and last reviewed on: May 04, 2019

Hello Doctor,

I have very thin and short eyelashes and eyebrows. I want thicker and longer eyebrows and eyelashes.

Please help me.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

Thickness and size of eyelashes and eyebrows depend on your genetic inheritance.

If your genetic makeup indicates your eyelashes to be thin then they will not grow bigger than your genes allow.

In case your genetic material indicates your eyelashes to be thick and beautiful and because of some disease they do not grow well, the following steps will help:

• Treat dandruff or any other fungal infection of scalp and skin underlying eyebrows.
  • Apply almond oil, not refined almond oil (since it has mineral oil mixed with it) but pure almond oil namely badam rogan. It will make your eyebrows grow thicker gradually.

Consult an ayurveda specialist online for further queries --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|