Q. I want my eyebrows and eyelashes to be thicker. Help me.

Dr. Atul Bhatla

Hello Doctor,

I have very thin and short eyelashes and eyebrows. I want thicker and longer eyebrows and eyelashes.

Please help me.

Do you have a question on Eyebrows or Dandruff?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Atul Bhatla

BAMS., MBA., PGDUS

Welcome to icliniq.com

Thickness and size of eyelashes and eyebrows depend on your genetic inheritance.

If your genetic makeup indicates your eyelashes to be thin then they will not grow bigger than your genes allow.

In case your genetic material indicates your eyelashes to be thick and beautiful and because of some disease they do not grow well, the following steps will help:

• Treat dandruff or any other fungal infection of scalp and skin underlying eyebrows.
  • Apply almond oil, not refined almond oil (since it has mineral oil mixed with it) but pure almond oil namely badam rogan. It will make your eyebrows grow thicker gradually.

Consult an ayurveda specialist online for further queries --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Please suggest tips for very dry skin.
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 20 year old female. I have too much dry skin. I mean extra dry skin. I use almond oil and moisturizing soap, but it is not effective.  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The skin has to be moisturized well soon after a shower. Use a moisturizer which has ceramide in it like Eucerine moisturizer. Apply to body as soon as you come out of a shower. Continue using a moisturizing soap. Avoid hot shower, use warm water. Drink two to three l...  Read Full »

Is my hair fall due to shampooing daily and dandruff?
Query: Hello doctor,I have had a dandruff problem for very long. So, I started shampooing my hair every day. Even then skipping even a single day of shampooing leaves my hair full of dirt and makes it completely oily. And an itchy scalp is always there no matter what I do. I have started losing a lot of ha...  Read Full »
Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have told, you have a dandruff problem and oily scalp that is seborrheic dermatitis which can be mild or can be severe. And yes hair can fall due to dandruff problem. I will suggest a few things for this. For proper hair growth ensure proper diet with Vitamins...  Read Full »

Can a gay impregnate his wife?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a gay, married to a woman and had sex with my wife. My question is can my sperms impregnate my wife? If it happens, my children will be straight or gay?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, even if you have homosexual orientation even then you will be able to make your wife pregnant. No need to worry for that provided your sperms count is normal. Homosexuality does not have direct genetic inheritance. So, no need to get worried for that too. For mor...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now