Q. Is it possible to react to Micellar water?

Hello doctor,

I usually cleanse my skin twice a day with Micellar water. However, there are days when I use it thrice a day if I get too sweaty. Is this bad? I think it makes my skin red whenever I use it thrice. Is it possible to harm my skin with this?

#

• I went through your query and micellar water is a cleansing agent the contains small balls of oil suspended in water. Any thing that causes redness has dilated the blood vessels and resulted in an increased blood flow to that area. 
  • This is typically what happens when an allergen comes in contact. You have a mild allergy to micellar water. So, you should use as little as possible or not at all. 

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|